Sales Manager - Software
• Set sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned with company’s business strategies
• Supervise and support account engineers and telesales to ensure client satisfaction
• Communicate with clients at a high level to resolve issues and inquiries
• Negotiate on Commercial and Legal terms in order to achieve final contract
• Provide detailed and accurate weekly sales forecasts
• Report on sales results on a weekly, monthly basis and suggest improvements
• Monitor sales metrics, suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Organize meetings with the sales team to ensure all members are on board and deliver within deadlines
• Others to be discussed in the interview.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 3 years on sales manager, team leader experience with software & solutions based are preferred
• Outgoing personality, strong communication, and interpersonal skills
• Positive thinking, can-do attitude and can work under pressure
• Calmly deal with customer complaints and issues.
• Willingness to travel between and throughout Vietnam
• Fluently in English ( Chinese, Japanese is advantageous)
• Specialized training, knowledge enhancement by foreign experts
• Working during office hours from Monday to Friday, 8Am to 5Pm
• Salary: will be discussed during the interview including Social, health & unemployment insurance
• Bonus: 13th month salary, sales incentive...